- 257 Hurlbutt Street
- Wilton, CT
Drop off the kids (grades 3-5) for haunted activities and frightful (and not so frightful) storytelling. Past attendees still talk about the ghost dog who frequents the Farm! Creepy sights and mysterious sounds abound when the moon rises at Ambler Farm.
Moonlight Hay Ride
Guessing jar to win the Farm’s largest pumpkin
Games, if you dare play…
Enrolment limited, advance registration required. Email Haunt Owner
Families from Wilton and beyond descend upon Ambler Farm for our yearly fall festival. Enjoy the Apple Slingshot, Farm Animals, Make-Your-Own-Scarecrow, Hay Rides, Trebuchet (aka “Punkin Chucker”), Children’s Crafts, Pumpkin Patch + more!
Hours of Operation: Fright Night: Oct 27, 28 - 6:00 – 8:00pm
Ambler Farm Day: October 1 - 12:00-4:00pm
Admission Costs: Fright Night:
$20 per child for Members
$25 per child for Non-Members
Ambler Farm Day: $20/family (or car-load) at the entrance.
- event open dates
- A Haunting at Mill Hill6.2 miles away
- Annual Halloween Paddle6.4 miles away
- National Theatre of London Encore in HD: Frankenstein6.6 miles away
- Ghostly Sightings Tours At Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum6.9 miles away
- Silverman's Farm Pumpkin Patch7.5 miles away
- Warrup’s Farm Pumpkin Picking & Hayrides8.1 miles away
There are no reviews for this listing yet