- 2 East Wall Street
- Norwalk, CT
Among the crooked gravestones of Mill Hill, ghostly entities are waiting to share their true stories of death, murder, insanity and destruction. A gruesome murder victim from Rowayton and a mutilated WWI flying ace are some of the ghosts you will encounter along the way. At the end of your tour, enter the new Historic Haunted Maze...if you dare! Created by local haunted house and special effects experts, Greg Kling and George Holomakoff, bone-chilling surprises await in this new addition to an already frightening event! Bring a flashlight and a friend! Refreshments follow each tour in the historic 1826 one-room schoolhouse Email Haunt Owner
All photos and videos within this listing are the property of A Haunting at Mill Hill
- Ghostly Sightings Tours At Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum0.7 miles away
- Annual Halloween Paddle2.0 miles away
- ConneCTions Haunted Connecticut Tours4.2 miles away
- Ambler Farm Fright Night6.2 miles away
- Silverman's Farm Pumpkin Patch11.3 miles away
- National Theatre of London Encore in HD: Frankenstein12.2 miles away
Get DirectionsGet Directions
Follow parking signs to parking area across the street.
Email Verified creepy true stories!
We loved this ghost tour! Can't believe these stories are real...but they are!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value:
Review This Attraction
You Might Also Be Interested In...